The only daughter of the 7th King of Miglance. Behind her pristine appearance is also a brilliant mind, which she inherited from her father. Her skills with a sword in particular are comparable to the finest knights. Having only ever lived in the castle, she is quite sheltered.
A fire-elemental support/attacker who applies various buffs and debuffs while attacking.
· While Miyu mixes attacks with her buffs and debuffs, she doesn’t excel in damage and is better used for simply setting up support before moving to back row.
· You need 30 tomes to promote her. While you get 20 from story rewards, you still need to grind AD or buy her tomes in tsubura shop. As she is a mediocre unit, promoting her may not be worth the grinding effort.
· She has a low MP pool.
Primarily shines in fights that involve enemies attacking with INT-based and wind-elemental attacks. Her 4-turn resistance is very long and allows her to swap into the back row to heal MP as long as it’s up.
· Providing wind resistance buff for 4-turns
· Applying an INT debuff to a single target
· Providing element-resistance debuff as an AoE for quicker mob kills
· Slight support in building AF bar against fire-weak enemies
As a more specialist support, Miyu won’t see much use outside of battles that involve enemy wind-elemental attacks. Her somewhat low damage makes her hard to use as solely an attacker. In fights that she can be used however, she will be particularly useful to take in as both buffer and debuffer. She could be taken in solely for her INT debuffs but she may not be the preferred unit to use in this case.
Switch out! Leave it to me!
Type resistance of all party members +15% (1 turn)
I'll open a path with all my strength!
Type resistance of all party members +25% (1 turn)
My blade, forever for the people!
Type resistance of all party members +35% (1 turn)
A simple yet effective buff that can help mitigate incoming INT-based or elemental damage at times.
Slash attack on all enemies (S) and Type resistance -15% (3 turns)
Fire type slash attack on a single enemy (S)
Slash attack on a single enemy x2 (S)
Slash attack on a single enemy (M)
Slash attack on a single enemy (L) and Intelligence -20% (3 turns)
Another solid support skill that can work particularly well against bosses that use INT-based attacks.
Slash attack on all enemies (L) and Type resistance -20% (3 turns)
Fire type slash attack on a single enemy x2 (L) and Wind type Resistance +30% to all party members (4 turns)
A decent mix between offense and defence. While the multi-hit allows for AF building, it also protects the party from any enemies that use wind elemental attacks which could come in handy for specific bosses.
Slash attack on all enemies (XL) and all type resistance -25% (3 turns)
A further upgrade to her 4* skill, adding an extra 5% type resistance to the debuff for more possible damage to a group of enemies.