Kento Nanami
Series Jujutsu Kaisen
Location Area: 65
Floors: 1, 8, 15
Element Groundground
How to defeat Kento Nanami floor »
Talent SR: Pain for Power
Sacrifice 12% of your allies current HP to increase the ATK and SPD of all allied familiars by 54%
Talent UR: Pain for Power
Sacrifice 14% of your allies current HP to increase the ATK and SPD of all allied familiars by 60%
You've got it from here.
Megumi Fushiguro
Series Jujutsu Kaisen
Location Area: 65
Floors: 2, 9, 16
Element Lightlight
How to defeat Megumi Fushiguro floor »
Talent SR/UR: Endurance
Buff your allies with Endurance, taking 65% less damage from normal attacks for 3 turns
I don't care if I'm right or wrong. I just... have faith in my own good conscience
Nobara Kugisaki
Series Jujutsu Kaisen
Location Area: 65
Floors: 3, 10, 17
Element Groundground
How to defeat Nobara Kugisaki floor »
Talent SR: Evasion
Increase your Evasion by 28%, allowing you to dodge enemy attacks
Talent UR: Evasion
Increase your Evasion by 32%, allowing you to dodge enemy attacks
Cheer up guys, at least I'm here.
Satoru Gojo
Series Jujutsu Kaisen
Location Area: 65
Floors: 4, 11, 18
Element Electricelectric
How to defeat Satoru Gojo floor »
Talent SR: Berserker ATK [Passive]
While your health is low, increase the ATK of all allied familiars by 54%
Talent UR: Berserker ATK [Passive]
While your health is low, increase the ATK of all allied familiars by 60%
It'll be fine. I'm the strongest there is, after all.
Toge Inumaki
Series Jujutsu Kaisen
Location Area: 65
Floors: 5, 12, 19
Element Neutralneutral
How to defeat Toge Inumaki floor »
Talent SR: Paralysis
Gain a 72% chance to inflict a stack of Stun to enemy familiars, disabling their next turn, as well as permanently decreasing their DEF by 18%
Talent UR: Paralysis
Gain a 80% chance to inflict a stack of Stun to enemy familiars, disabling their next turn, as well as permanently decreasing their DEF by 20%
Don't move!
Yuji Itadori
Series Jujutsu Kaisen
Location Area: 65
Floors: 6, 13, 20
Element Groundground
How to defeat Yuji Itadori floor »
Talent SR: Unlucky Coin
Roll a 36 sided dice. Enemy familiars have their HP/ATK/DEF/SPD reduced by the amount rolled x 2 at random
Talent UR: Unlucky Coin
Roll a 40 sided dice. Enemy familiars have their HP/ATK/DEF/SPD reduced by the amount rolled x 2 at random
I don't know how I'll feel when I'm dead, But I don't want to regret the way I lived.